BIM objects available for all products
BIM revolutionizes the construction sector
Tata Steel has designed the DNA Profiler for this purpose. The DNA Profiler is a pioneering BIM and product database tool.
Specifiers, engineers and architects are supported by this tool in the design, execution and management of their buildings.
The 3D data of our products offer more planning reliability and process transparency.
Free registration for more planning reliability
DNA Profiler has been specifically designed to manage the increasing volumes of data. It gives users the ability to retrieve the exact amount of BIM data required at any stage of the design process - in formats such as Autodesk Revit, ARCHICAD, Tekla, Allplan or Trimble SketchUp.
What is BIM?
BIM = Building Information Modeling
- Zu deutsch = Gebäudedatenmodellierung
- Method for optimized design, execution and management of buildings using software
- Digital capturing, combining and registration of all relevant building data
- Building as geometric 3D visualization into virtual building model (computer model)
- Supporting the life cycle of a building - in quality, efficiency and economy, safety and sustainable development
- Building data models are useful and helpful throughout the entire lifecycle of a building - starting with the initial planning design, through the entire construction phase, and ending with post-completion applications
Fischer Profil GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 27 37 – 5 08 – 0