FischerTHERM Carrier® Solar
PV system solution for facades
Together with our system partners, we have developed a modified rail system with which you can easily and economically upgrade your sandwich facade with PV modules. Through our coordinated systems, installation times are shortened and the total costs of your project can be calculated with certainty. The connecting elements can be easily combined with our rails and are coordinated with each other.
The facade system
With FischerTHERM Carrier Solar, the modified Fischer Carrier rail is fastened vertically to the FischerTHERM Carrier sandwich elements. The rail is only attached to the microlined outer shell of the element.
The various fastening systems of our partners are then attached to the carrier rail.
FischerTHERM Carrier sandwich elements
The base for solar facades
- Sandwich elements FischerTHERM Carrier are available
in thicknesses from 80 to 120 mm.
- The construction width is 1,000 mm and the recommended maximum length is 16 meters
- The Fischer support rail is only attached to the micro-ribbed outer shell of the sandwich panel - reducing thermal bridging
- For partial areas without a curtain wall, the concealed fastened sandwich elements FischerTHERM Carrier plus in 80-140 mm element thickness are recommended. The fastening points are thus not visible and you get a uniform appearance.
FischerTHERM Carrier D® Solar
PV-Systeme für Dächer
Together with our partners, we have developed various solar mounting systems. The connection to the sandwich elements can be made in different ways:
- Load application directly into the substructure
- Mounting on or at the high beads, in the upper shell
Fischer Profil GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 27 37 – 5 08 – 0