Flashings and accessories
Fischer Profil offers standard flashings and a range of accessories for all products
- Standard flashings can be requested with your cladding order number without a drawing
- Special flashings can also be produced according to customer requirements
- All flashings are matched to Fischer Profil products
- Flashings and accessories for roof and wall: plinth and transverse joint, external corner, first, eaves, verges and many more
Production in Netphen-Deuz
Construction panels and profiles for industrial and commercial buildings and manufacturer of accessories
- In addition to construction elements for industrial and commercial buildings, Fischer Profil is also a manufacturer of accessories:
- Profile fillers, connecting elements, light panels, upstands
- Tools for better handling and assembly of the elements
In-house production with new flashing bench
After delivery and smooth installation by our I&R team, our new automatic flashing bench was put into operation in September 2020.
After training of the operating personnel by the manufacturer, our operatives are now working on a modern system, which offers not only a significant simplification of work but also improved workplace ergonomics and safety during operation.
Safety in assembly technology by using the Fischer lifting clamp
- For lifting, turning and laying sandwich panels
- Optimally dimensioned gripping area for the special requirements
- Protection against marks or damage due to specially coated gripper jaws
- Easy change of the grippeing jaw for different profiles
Declarations of performance
Declarations of performance are very important when providing specifiers with confirmation of European Standards in relation to the products they have used for their building. We provide a full library of DoPs in relation to our product which you can request here.
“Unser Team” ist eine Rubrik in den Fischer NEWS, die regelmäßig erscheint.
Tragen Sie sich jetzt als Empfänger für unsere Fischer NEWS ein.
The risk of injury in building construction is far higher than in other industries. The inadequate condition of construction safety equipment can also lead to an increase in severity of potential injury – meaning that regular quality assurance is particularly crucial.
At Fischer Profil, we want one thing above all: to make planning and building easier for you. Our passion for this is reflected in the continuous optimization of our processes.
No playing with fire at Fischer Profil. Instead we focuse on safety and quality. To ensure this, we stay at the cutting edge of technology – whether with digital tools or modern construction equipment, which now includes our state-of-the-art flashing bench.