FischerTHERM® - roof elements
Sandwich panel that combines an attractive design with high thermal efficiency for industrial and commercial construction
- External and internal pre-finished steel skins and a core of rigid polyurethane foam, which is CFC- and HCFC-free
- The trapezoidal profiled roof panels are produced in thicknesses from 70 to 180 mm
- The prefabricated panels can be installed quickly and easily
- Due to their low weight and very high rigidity, large spans can be achieved
- All FischerTHERM® roof elements have excellent thermal insulation and airtightness
- The optional DUO seal is installed at the factory and enables additional energy savings of up to 10%
FischerTHERM® Eco - roof panels
The FischerTHERM® Eco - roof elements for industrial and commercial construction convince with their light weight
- The outer skin of the lightweight elements is made of pre-finished steel.
- The inside is covered with a thin aluminum stucco foil.
- The new lightweight FischerTHERM® Eco roof element impresses with the same thermal insulation as our FischerTHERM® – roof panels
- The new roof elements have a high level of air tightness.
- Compared to the normal sandwich elements, however, FischerTHERM® Eco is significantly more cost-efficient.
Declarations of performance
Declarations of performance are very important when providing specifiers with confirmation of European Standards in relation to the products they have used for their building. We provide a full library of DoPs in relation to our product which you can request here.
Fischer Profil GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 27 37 – 5 08 – 0