In spite of all care taken, occasional soiling of the surfaces, especially on the building site, cannot be avoided. In order to keep the additional effort to a minimum, our customers should already consider a few points during installation:
- Extreme care during work, avoid soiling and damage to the coating layer, especially when lifting it from the stack.
- Leave the protective film on the construction elements during assembly, but remove it immediately after completion of the work or at the latest 4 weeks after delivery.
- Remove drilling chips immediately, thus avoiding rusting under the influence of moisture.
- Remove dirt before it dries (especially tar and bitumen) To remove dirt, especially when fresh, a light wipe with a damp cloth is often sufficient.
- Cleaning should be carried out without applying pressure, if possible, to avoid changes in the surface, pressure marks and loss of gloss.
- Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Under no circumstances use agents containing ammonia or abrasive sand, nitro thinners, chlorinated or aromatic solvents.
|Type of soiling||Cleaning agents|
|Dust||Water, weak soap solution, weak alcohol cleaner|
|Tar, bitumen||Petrol Ha Ku VK 1025/600 1)|
|Grate runner, flash rust||Ha Ku 1025/600 1) P3 – T1166 2) FERROLAN-P 3)|
|Mortar||Carefully remove mechanically|
1) Ha Ku VK 1025/600 from Chem. Werke Kluthe, Heidelberg
2) P3 - T1166 from Henkel KG, Düsseldorf
3) FERROLAN-P von TECUM – Industrie Produkte GmbH, Grevenbroich